ISO/IEC 30105-3:2016 specifies the lifecycle process requirements performed by the IT enabled business process outsourcing service provider for the outsourced business processes. It defines the processes to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve its services. This document:
- covers IT enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to cover IT services but includes similar, relevant process for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- serves as a measurement framework for processes and provide an organization maturity model for organizations providing ITES-BPO services that:
- - conforms to the requirements of ISO/IEC 33003 and ISO/IEC 33004;
- - supports the performance assessment by providing a framework to measure and derive capability and organization maturity levels.
Status: Under development
Edition: 2Number of pages: 27
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 IT service management and IT governance
- ICS :
- 35.020 Information technology (IT) in general
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO/IEC 30105-3:2016/Amd 1:2020
ISO/IEC DIS 30105-3Stage: 40.00
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.