This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 13722:2017 specifies a method for the enumeration of viable Brochothrix spp. by means of a colony-count technique.
ISO 13722:2017 is especially applicable to meat and meat products, but is also suitable for the examination of the following:
- other products intended for human consumption,
- products intended for animal feeding,
- environmental samples in the area of food and feed production, handling, and
- samples from the primary production stage.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-07
Edition: 2Number of pages: 9
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 34/SC 9 Microbiology
- ICS :
- 07.100.30 Food microbiology
Buy this standard
|std 1 61||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 61||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.