This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 10272-1:2017 specifies a horizontal method for the detection by enrichment or direct plating of Campylobacter spp. It is applicable to
- products intended for human consumption,
- products intended for animal feeding,
- environmental samples in the area of food and feed production, handling, and
- samples from the primary production stage such as animal faeces, dust, and swabs.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 24
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 34/SC 9 Microbiology
- ICS :
- 07.100.30 Food microbiology
Buy this standard
|std 1 124||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Corrigenda / AmendmentsPublished
ISO 10272-1:2017/Amd 1:2023
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.