ISO/IEC 30105-1:2016 specifies the lifecycle process requirements performed by the IT-enabled business process outsourcing service provider for the outsourced business processes. It defines the processes to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve its services. This document:
- covers IT-enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to address IT processes but includes references to them at key touchpoints for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- serves as a process reference model for organizations providing ITES-BPO services.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 24
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 IT service management and IT governance
- ICS :
- 35.020 Information technology (IT) in general
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 124|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Will be replaced byUnder development
ISO/IEC DIS 30105-1
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.