This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 11290-2:2017 specifies a horizontal method for
- the enumeration of L. monocytogenes, and
- the enumeration of Listeria spp. (including L. monocytogenes).
ISO 11290-2:2017 is applicable to
- products intended for human consumption and for the feeding of animals, and
- environmental samples in the area of food production and food handling.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-05
Edition: 2Number of pages: 29
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 34/SC 9 Microbiology
- ICS :
- 07.100.30 Food microbiology
Buy this standard
|std 1 145||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 145||Paper|
ISO 11290-2:1998/Amd 1:2004
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.