ISO/TR 16475 gives guidelines for the selection of a proper grout material to repair water leakage through cracks and other discontinuities in concrete structures including the following:
- conditions of water-leakage cracks;
- performance requirements for repair materials;
- different types of repair materials (grouts);
- procedures followed to select the appropriate repair materials;
- execution of different types of repair methods;
- performance assessments of applied materials and methods;
- data collection.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 15
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 71/SC 7 Maintenance and repair of concrete structures
- ICS :
- 91.080.40 Concrete structures
ISO/TR 16475:2011Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.