This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 8835-7:2011 specifies safety and performance requirements for anaesthetic systems and components that:
· can function in the absence of a supply of compressed medical gases or mains electricity;
· can withstand a challenging environment, including high temperatures, humidity, shocks and vibration, and dust;
· allow local servicing and maintenance;
· may be suitable for use with flammable anaesthetic agents.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 7
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 121/SC 1 Breathing attachments and anaesthetic machines
- ICS :
- 11.040.10 Anaesthetic, respiratory and reanimation equipment
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 61|
|std 2 61||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.