This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
- provides guidance on the operational testing of biometric systems;
- specifies performance metrics for operational systems;
- details data that may be retained by operational systems to enable performance monitoring; and
- specifies requirements on test methods, recording of data, and reporting of results of operational evaluations.
ISO/IEC 19795-6:2012 does not:
- cover testing of operational systems in the laboratory or
- address vulnerability testing.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2012-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 30
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 Biometrics
- ICS :
- 35.240.15 Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 145|
|std 2 145||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.