ISO/TS 20022-3:2004 explains the different steps a modeller should follow to ensure that ISO 20022 Business Components / Elements, Message Components / Elements, Business Transactions and Messages are defined in a consistent way.
The ISO 20022 methodology is composed of a set of activities. These activities are grouped into the following phases:
- business analysis,
- requirements analysis,
- logical analysis,
- logical design (message design),
- technical design.
For each of these activities, ISO/TS 20022-3:2004 describes
- the artefacts needed to start this activity (required input),
- the artefacts that should be the result of this activity (expected output)
- an example - where useful,
- any modelling and other guidelines that should be followed or taken into account.
ISO/TS 20022-3:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.