This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TR 16060:2003 gives a non-exhaustive list of etchants that can be used for the macroscopic and microscopic examination of welds in accordance with ISO 17639 for the following groups of materials:
- carbon steels and low-alloy steels;
- stainless steels;
- nickel and nickel alloys;
- titanium and titanium alloys;
- copper and copper alloys;
- aluminium and aluminium alloys.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2003-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 44/SC 5 Testing and inspection of welds
Buy this standard
|std 1 138|
|std 2 138||Paper|